Damages constituting loss of Deposit are at the discretion of the home owner. If damages are found after checkout, that were not reported beforehand, the full Security Deposit will be forfeited.
If an item is damaged, owner will work with renter for an affective resolution on the amount to be charged for the damage, or replacement of damaged items. If an agreement cannot be reached, it is at the home owner’s discretion as to what will be charged. A one month window after check out will be utilized in order to make price comparisons and resolve the issue. Any info provided from guests will be accepted.
I will be reasonable in my decisions about broken or damaged items, as I understand that things happen. If it appears that damages were caused purposefully it will result in loss of full deposit, and could/will result in a lawsuit against the individual causing such damages, or the individuals responsible for securing the booking of the home.
NO PETS ARE ACCEPTED. If it is discovered that a pet is residing at the home, the full Security Deposit will be forfeited and owner will reserve the right to evict guests from home without refund of any kind.
CHECK OUT PROCEDURES
CHECK OUT IS 12:00 NOON
Leave home in condition you found it in, with these exceptions:
- Leave all beds that have been slept in unmade. No need to strip sheets.
- Place all used towels and wash cloths in hampers in King room & Queen room closets.
- Throw any and all opened food containers in the trash.“Ensure to follow Garbage care policies closely”
- Empty all liquids and throw empty containers in trash.
- Place trash from kitchen in large green garbage receptacle outside back door. (no loose trash, please—all trash must be in bags)”additional charges will apply”
- Rinse and wash dirty dishes & place on dishrack to dry or if there is a dishwasher, rinse and place in dishwasher.(do not turn on)
- Lock ALL doors & windows & Close all blinds.
- Turn off all lights except one lamp in living area.
- Set all A/C UNITS to OFF.this one is missed a lot.
- Notify owner by text or call that you have vacated the premises. Traci 972-955-4622
(“Strict adherence is required” additional charges will incur if not abided by, by all guests)
ALL GARBAGE MUST BE IN PLASTIC TRASH BAGS, OR PLASTIC GROCERY BAGS AND TIED.
PLEASE EMPTY ALL LIQUIDS FROM CONTAINERS BEFORE THROWING IN GARBAGE.
PLACE ALL BAGS IN THE LARGE GREEN HOLDING BIN OUTSIDE THE BACK DOOR. THIS IS NOT RECYCLE.
NO LOOSE GARBAGE IN LARGE BIN(PLEASE)
CURBSIDE TRASH PICKUP IS EARLY WEDNESDAY AND SATURDAY MORNINGS (PLACE BAGS ONLYON CURB TUES. AND FRI EVENINGS) (NOT BIN OR THEY WON’T TAKE IT)
LARGE PIZZA BOXES OR BEER CASES TOO LARGE TO GO INTO TRASH CAN MUST BE BROKEN DOWN AS TO FIT INTO THE BAGS WITHOUT CAUSING THEM TO TEAR. PLEASE USE CARE IN DOING SO.